In addition to the very recognizable brands you’ll have on your resume.
There is no catch or hidden information. Many big tech companies set up their customer support centers in Greece. They need native speakers in many languages to work five days a week for eight hours supporting their clients all over the world. In exchange, they are ready to offer you incredible experiences while working and living in beautiful Greece.
Your responsibilities may include tasks such as helping Netflix users with billing inquiries or guiding Google’s business clients in using Google AdWords to attract new customers. New worries, detailed job training will be provided to ensure that you are prepared for the tasks at hand.
In addition to a competitive salary, bonuses, airfare, and other benefits (as detailed below), you will also have the opportunity to include the logos of famous tech companies such as Google, Netflix, Microsoft, and Samsung in your resume, showcasing your valuable work experience. Just imagine the impact this could have on your career growth!
1. Your monthly net salary (take-home pay or after tax) will range between €850-€1200, depending on the host company and project. The best part is that you will receive 14 paychecks every year, not just 12, which means your average net salary will increase to the range of €1000-€1400 a month.
It’s important to note that this salary should not be compared to the average salaries in your home country, as the cost of living in Greece is much lower. For more information, please visit this link. Furthermore, the offered salary is higher than the average monthly net salary in Greece.
2. Airline tickets to and from Greece
3. Airport taxi pick-up upon your arrival in Athens.
4. Paid hotel accommodation until you find a place you will call home (we will provide and pay an experienced real estate agent to help you with your home hunt).
5. Medical insurance
6. Career benefits: soft and hard skills training in addition to the very recognizable brand in your resume (e.g. Google, Facebook, Apple, Microsoft..).
7. Detailed job training.
8. Five days’ work-week, 8 hours a day
9. 28 days paid vacation every year
10. Yearly complimentary return flight ticket for a vacation within the EU
11. Full cultural immersion: free Greek lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons, excursions around Greece and more
Sure! If you speak to some people older than 40 about things they regret not doing in their 20s and 30s, the most frequent answer for sure is travelling and experiencing foreign countries. Live It Greece is surely one of the most ideal opportunities to not only travel to a foreign country but also fully immerse yourself in the beautiful Greek culture.
The best part: Participation in the Live It Greece program won’t cost you anything, but you will be able to earn enough financial resources for a comfortable and enjoyable time in Greece (and maybe even save some money depending on your lifestyle).
In addition to experiencing Greece and Greek culture, you have the opportunity to meet colleagues from over 60 countries for a truly Greek and international experience.
Because of all the above reasons, we are confident to say this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to acquire experiences that will enrich your 20s and be remembered throughout your entire life (and surely benefit your career as well).
Don’t regret anything didn’t do in your 20s! Apply now here! Welcome to Greece!
HeySuccess Limited is the London-based tech company running HeySuccess.com, the largest student platform in the world.
Copyright © 2020-2023, All rights reserved liveitgreece.com